Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Maven Angela's take on sketch #288

Welcome to the 2nd week of August Sketch challenges. This week's sketch is created by Brenshevia Baker!
Can't wait to see what you will create and share.



Our fabulous sponsor this month is one of our own DT....
Sharon Stevenson Shaw personal stash prize - stamp from CTMH - Aug 2017


Here is some inspiration, should you choose to accept our challenge.
Today we share what Maven Angela has created with you:
Angela said: I chose to rotate the sketch to fit the orientation of my photos better. Otherwise I stuck pretty closely to it and had a lot of fun creating this page. The little bubbles and water splashes are some of my favorite embellishments on this layout and I finished up my page with some cute doodling around the edge.


Thanks for joining us. 
 Be sure to enter your link by August 31, 2017 for your chance to win!

We hope you'll join us and play along using the sketch above. Add your project to the inlinkz so we can visit and leave comments.


Happy Scrapping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!