Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Maven Melissa's take on sketch #292

Welcome to our great new September Sketch challenge this month
 created by SKETCH DT Bev Code
Can't wait to see what you will create and share.



Our fabulous sponsor this month is one of our own DT....

Karrie Sweet personal stash prize - Halloween goodie bag - Sept 2017

Now moving on.. here is the amazing creative projects from
our design team to inspire you using the sketch.



Today we're introducing a new member of the team, Melissa Hill!
Here's a little bit about Melissa:


I'm a stay at home mom to three kiddos ages 11, 8, and 6. They provide a majority of my Scrapping subjects with karate, soccer, dance, school, Boy Scouts, etc. My husband retired from the Army in 2011, which is how I got into scrapbooking. His friend was posting a good bit of photos during his 2005 deployment and I felt the need to document them all. So that is how I got started. I quit scrapbooking for a few years but knew I would get back into it one day.

I'm pretty active on ACOT. I'm not a member of any other DTs. Also, we have a new family member, a dog named Blue. So I have a new subject to scrap about.


We are super excited to have Melissa join the team. Don't you just love her beautiful fall layout? She used Echo Park. I love the burlap flowers, they go great with all those cute pumpkins!

Thanks for joining us. 
 Be sure to enter your link by Sept 30, 2017 for your chance to win!

We hope you'll join us and play along using the sketch above. 
Add your project to the inlinkz so we can visit and leave comments.


Happy Scrapping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mavens and I appreciate you stopping by to leave some love and for your scraptastic entry!